Pages

Monday, 24 November 2014

BOB

Sometimes, we just need to let go the past because those memories are simply not worth it. Appreciate ourselves first, the family and friends. Not to be forgotten, appreciate the person that loves you the most, the crime partner, the other half..maybe. This one guy which I don't have any clue about him. What he's thinking now, do he feel jealous, how he looks like when he is pissed off, the temper, the sweet and cuteness...does it overload? One answer, Opposite. He is totally opposite of me. When he just love the quietness, and I totally in love with the crowded and busy life. When I have countless best friend...male or female, and he just have a few. Love the orange and strawberry much while I just hate those and choose the sweetness of chocolate where he just dislike them. You see, he's the opposite.The man from Mars, can we ever stand with each other? Sincerely, the most drama queen on Venus...me.

BOB

No comments:

Post a Comment