It's early in the morning and its totally a tiring day.
I just came back from JACK AND THE GIANT SLAYER movie. It's 3.5 out of 5, for me...at least. hee :)
And why it should be EWAN MCGREGOR? Damn. I love him so much.
![]() |
| Isnt him handsome? So my type :) |
Enough said about Ewan, now I wanna share about a personality test that I did during my report writing class. As for the test, we are required to answer a few questions. The most important thing is we must write the first answer that come out from our head. (the first thing that we ever think of). Alright, lets start with the questions.
Questions (copy from my friend's blog: NADIAH)
1) u were along. walking into the jungle. SO WHAT IS THE 1ST ANIMAL THAT U SEE?
2) NAME THE ANIMAL U WOULD LIKE TO KEEP
3) as u walk in the jungle u saw a house. u wanted to go in but there is a tiger in front of the house.
WHAT WILL U DO?
a) Walk away b) Find a meat and give it to the tiger c) Find another alternative way to get into the house
4) Imagine that you manage to get into the house. Suddenly you saw a table. What is the shape of the table?
a) Round b) Rectangle
5) Then on the table, there's a bunch of keys. How many keys are there?
6) Imagine that you saw a drinking container on the table. How's the drinking container look like? (example: mug / small glass / cup or anything you ever think of)
7) Is there any water in the drinking container? If yes, how much? (half full / 1/3 full or any other volume)
8) Now you are out from the house. You walk and walk until something happen. There was a thunderstorm in front of you. What will you do?
a) Ride a horse and run
b) Go to the nearest bridge and hide under that bridge
Please answer the questions first before you look at mine below :)
Answers:
(remember, each person have different answers)
1) Any answer from question 1 is actually symbolize how you want to portray yourself to everyone. My answer is leopard. Why? Maybe I want others to see me as someone that is fast (leopard is fast), determine, have pride, fierce and strong.
2) For question 2, the answer will portray the real you. My answer is white tiger. White tiger is unique, so I am unique, rear, weird, brave, strong and fierce.
3) This question is quite important for the future of single people. Why? Actually it portrays how are you gonna face your future mother in law. Before that my answer is C.
a) Option a means that once you have problem with your mother in law, you'll run away and not solving the problem.
b) Option b means once you have problem with the mother in law, you'll give her a present in order to win her heart.
c) Option C means every time you have problems, you will find any ways to solve it down.
4) The table shape. If round , it means that you're flexible. If rectangle, it means that you're not so flexible as you have your own Principe
5) Bunch of keys bring the means of number of close friend you have now. Mine is 20. I think its quite true. I have close friends that I am comfortable to share any problems with.
6) The drinking container on the table pictures how your future husband or wife is gonna be. Like mine, I imagine the container as a crystallize mug or glass with a long stand. This shows, I want a husband that is tall, have class and rich. Maybe :)
7) The volume of the water inside the glass is the level of happiness you're having at the moment. Mine is 3/4 full. I am quite unhappy now, with the problems i have. So its not surprising to have such volume of water.
8) Now the thunderstorm. If you choose to ride a horse, it means that every time you have a problem, you will go to your friends. If you are hiding under the bridge, it shows that every time you have a problem, family is the first person you'll refer to. My answer for this question is b :)
That's it for the test. You got the answer. Now its your turn to analyze yourself :)

No comments:
Post a Comment