What's up guys?
Well, another 3 days I'll become 21 years and 3 months old.
Most shocking news ever, my school mates had engaged with her loves one. Oh My God! She's only 22! And I am so damn jealous with her. What a beautiful engagement ring she had.
*texting my mom*
"Mak, kawan dilla dah bertunang. Siod je tak bagitau"
"yeke? Mak pun harap, janganlah nanti, dilla, rb atau wani dapat jodoh lambat sangat. Lagi pun nanti umur dah banyak baru nak khawin, lambat dapat anak"
"khawin lambat? Krikk krikk krikk"
"jangan khawin lambat tak elok. Khawin cepat, boleh buat perancangan....awak tu perempuan!!!!"
"ye khawin....lalallala"
*the end*
Conclusion: My mom is encouraging me to have an early marriage. Well, mom, I REALLY WANT TO GET MARRIED AT THE AGE OF 23 Y/O.
BUT
I have no "candidate" to be my husband. Krikk krikk krikk. SO, what I am going to do is waiting. InsyaALLAH ALLAH will send me a man who can be the best husband in the entire planet. Doesn't need to rush. For me, If the prince is not arrive yet, it means that ALLAH think that we are not ready...enough, mentally and physically. To be honest, I, myself:
- are not "champion" in cooking.
- Still wake up late at 8 or 9 am
- still accidently miss my subuh prayer
- still doesn't know how to manage myself
- still think that I am not pretty
- Still think that I am the fatty girl
- and still crying if I am sick...if I am depress.
![]() |
| having problem of low confident due to the size of my body. For normal malay girl, I am big. they called me big. :( |
Then how to be someone wife if I am actually not 100% ready? Just take a good time and improve myself. Remember, If we stop searching for the prince, and make ALLAH as the king of our heart, HE will make our dreams comes true :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment